Full Function Digital Sound Level Meter - meets IEC 651 Type 2 standard
Accurate and easy to use for all types of sound level measurement including recording, performance, surround sound, industrial and environmental. Large LCD Display, Two Mode Settings, Data Hold & Max Hold, Built -in Calibration Check, A&C Weighting, AA (4)1.5 Volt Battery included, conforms to IEC 651 Type 2, One year warranty.
- Standard Applied: IEC651 type 2, ANSI s1.4 type 2 Frequency Range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Measuring Level Range: 30~130dB
- Frequency Weighting: A/C
- Microphone: 1/2" electret condenser Accessories: Windscreen
- Calibration: Electrical calibration with the internal oscillator (1kHz sine wave)
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Digits: 4
- Display Resolution: 0.1dB
- Display Up Data: 0.5 sec.
- Time Weighting: FAST (125mS), SLOW (1 sec.) Level Ranges: Lo: 30-100dB; Hi: 65-130dB
- Accuracy: +- 1.5dB (under reference conditions)
- Alarm function: "OVER" is show when input is out of range
- Maximum Hold: Maximum value with decay <1dB/3 minutes
- Power Supply: single 9v battery, 006P or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604.
- Programable Power Auto Shut-Off: Approx 3 min or by-pass
- Power Life: 50 hours (alkaline battery) Operations Temperature: 0 to 40 C (32 to 104F) Operation Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Operation Altitude: 2000 meters (6560 feet) Storage Temperature: -10 to 60 C (14-140F) Storage Humidity: 10 to 75% RH
- Nylon Carrying Case
- USB Power input (cable included)
- AC/DC Output (for datalogger)
- Dimensions: 210(L)x55(W)x32(H)mm
- Weight: 7 ounces (with battery)