Mini Sound Level Meter
Mini size and affordable SPL (Sound Level) Meter is designed for quick testing of sound levels.
At only 6" long, this SPL meter is very portable and can fit easily into a briefcase or tool bag. Utilizing a high quality ½” Electret Condenser Microphone that insures the most accurate and dependable performance. Other features include a easy to read, large LCD screen, built in "C" weighting and MAX/MIN switch as well as a MAX HOLD selector.
For added convenience, the SPL-85C includes a built-in light sensor that automatically turns on the back lit LCD screen in darken rooms! Battery and wind screen included.
- Measuring Range: 40~130dB
- Frequency Weighting: C Accuracy: ± 3.5dB@1kHz 94dB(under reference conditions)
- Microphone: ½” Electret Condenser Microphone
- Frequency Range: 31.5~8kHz Display:
- LCD Display up date:0.5 sec.
- Time weighting: Fast (125mS)
- Alarm function: “OVER” is shown when input is out of range (>130dB)
- Auto power off: Shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity
- Power supply: One 9v battery (006P or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604)
- Power life: About 50 hours (alkaline battery)
- Operation temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°) Operation humidity: 10 to 90%RH
- Storage temperature: -10 to 60°(14 to 140°
- Storage humidity: 10 to 75%RH Size: 210 x 55 x 32 mm Weight: 135g (4.7 ounces)