5.25 inch Round 2- Way Motorized Speakers
Mounted flush, motorized 2-way, 5.25" Round In-Ceiling speaker automatically drops down from the ceiling when power is applied to the connected amplifier or receiver (with 12V output), and retracts flush with the ceiling when the power is turned off.
This type of design offers many advantages over the typical in-ceiling speaker, since most in-ceiling speakers direct their sound towards the floor, not to the listener, causing loss of high frequencies, vocal clarity and stereo imaging.
With QPD's multi-angle dispersion, the motorized speaker can be positioned for the proper listening angle, allowing drop-down angle adjustment to 25°, 30°, 40° or 50°, ensuring the best audio sound to the sweet spot of your listening and viewing area.
Another problem with typical in-ceiling speakers is that they are open in the back, usually to a large attic space, which reduces sound levels and cause phase-shifting. QPD's, speaker drivers are mounted in their own enclosure in order to deliver pure sonic response with maximum energy.
QPD speakers connects to any amplifier or receiver via speaker wire and cat. 6 cable, each sold separately.
- Adjustable to four angles: 25°, 30°, 40° and 50°
- Solves the problem of high directivity generated by the tweeters
- Options of install include manual control, central control, and digital wireless remote control
- Perfect for home theaters, multi-zone audio reproduction or background music
- Also great for professional use in assembly halls, schools or public broadcast systems
- Designed and engineered in the USA.
- 6 year warranty on speaker & motor system
- Type: 2 Way
- High Frequency / Tweeter: 0.75" (19mm)
- Low Frequency / Woofer: 6.5" (165mm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power: 70W
- Full Power: 100 W
- Frequency response: 60 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- SPL Maximum: >100dB
- Dispersion: 109dB
- Dispersion: Vertical: 60°, Horizontal: 120°
- Dimensions: 12.7 Dia. x 8.11 D in
- Weight: 10 lbs