250 Watt Mixer Amplifier
Rackmount mixer with 250W amplifier is powered via switchable 115 or 230 VAC @ 50/60Hz or 24VDC. Includes five channel volume controls, treble and bass controls, master volume control, main power switch, and LED display bank for output level.
• Five input channels, switchable from XLR mic connector to AUX input dual combining RCA-phono connectors.
• Includes 4W, 8W, 25V, and 70V speaker outputs at a screw terminal strip.
• AUX-6 input channel with dual combining RCA phono connectors and rear level control.
• Main AC input protected by circuit breaker on rear panel.
• Un-switched (always on) AC outlet in rear is protected by separate circuit breaker.
• Mic-1 mutes channels 3–6.
• Separate telephone input with level control in rear mutes all other inputs.
• Dual RCA/phono parallel tape-out connectors and dual RCA-phono parallel PRE-OUT (preamp out) connectors in rear.
• Chassis-ground termination screw in rear
• 19 in. E.I.A. rackmount chassis (17 in. x 13.5 in. x 3.5 in.)
We Also Recommend
20 W Stereo Audio Amplifier - 8 Ω, with Power Supply