AMERICAN RECORDER 48V Phantom Power Supply
The PHPO-1001 Phantom Power Supply provides 48 Volts phantom power to condenser microphones that contain active circuits. Once properly connected the microphone then can used with mixers, computers, power speakers and other recording and audio devices that do not provide phantom power.
Using phantom power will assure your condenser microphone will deliver the best sound and volume level with the lowest amount of noise and distortion. The PHPO-1001 is a quick and easy solution that every studio can use. For use with a single channel only.
- Double rectifier and filter circuit for stable voltage
- EMI/RF filters
- Soft and slow turn-on (no popping noise)
- Built-in low pass filter removes noise
- Balanced in and out XLR connectors
- Rugged extruded aluminum enclosure
- External 110VAC to 18VAC power supply with heavy duty transformer
- One year limited warranty
- Input Voltage (Power Supply): 110VAC
- Output Voltage: (Power Supply): 18VAC
- Output Voltage(XLR): 48VAC
- Power Consumption: 5 watts or less
- Supports Device: Condenser Microphone
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum
- Enclosure Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.75"