30 Watt Mixer Amplifier
Stand-alone mixer and 30W power amplifier with 4 ohms, 8 ohms, 25V and 70V speaker outputs at screw terminals. Optional brackets can be ordered separately to mount to a standard 19 in. rack, half-width rack, or wall.
• First channel (MIC/TEL): Switchable for microphone or telephone inputs. When the mute switch is turned on, a dynamic microphone or telephone input will mute the Aux 1, Aux 3, or Program inputs.
• Second channel (PROGRAM): Switchable for program input screw terminals or AUX 3 dual combining RCA-phono connectors.
• Third channel (AUX 1): For AUX 1 dual combining RCA–phono connectors.
• AC Supply Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz (±10%)
• Power Consumption: 90W @ Rated Power
• Dimensions: 8.35 in. x 3.46 in. x 10.82 in.
• Speaker Level Outputs: Screw terminal strips, Main Output: 4 ohms, 8 ohms, 25V, 70V, 30W RMS, Music-On-Hold (MOH): 1W @ 8 ohms
• Mic Input: Screw terminals, 1mV @ 600 ohms balanced. (Phantom power not available.)
• Telephone Input: Screw terminals, (switchable, same terminals as mic input), 100mV @ 10k ohms balanced
• Program Input: Screw terminals, 100mV @ 10k ohms balanced
• AUX Inputs 1-3Dual parallel unbalanced RCA-phono jacks, stereo converted to mono, 150mV @10k ohms
• Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz (±3dB). Test signal inserted at AUX input.
OPTIONS (order separately)
• 30RK: Brackets to mount the MA30 to a 19 in. rack
• 30HRK: Brackets to mount the MA30 to Lowell's half width rack (LHFR Series)
• 30WK: Brackets to mount the MA30 to a wall