14/2 Speaker Wire Outdoor Rated CL2/CL3 In Wall Direct Burial Oxygen Free
- Heavy-duty two-conductor 14-gauge speaker cable
- Rated for both direct burial outside and in-wall installations
- Highly conductive, oxygen-free copper strands
- Provides reliable signal transfer over long distances
- UV-resistant polypropylene sheath seals out moisture
- Includes tissue-wrapped conductors for quick stripping
- Reinforced box with large payout hole for fast and smooth cable runs - Available for 500FT only
- Extra-sturdy box includes patented REELEX design that prevents twists, knots, and tangles - Available for 500FT only
Built for large commercial and residential installations, our Professional Grade speaker cable is designed for pros who want to provide customers with the best quality audio and get the job done quickly and efficiently. Rated for both in-wall and direct burial use, this two-conductor high strand count copper cable provides excellent signal transfer for installations where background music is needed, and the 14-gauge thickness is ideal for long wire runs (over 50 ft) and low-impedance speakers. The reinforced but flexible polypropylene jacket is UV resistant and protects the copper conductors from high heat and cold conditions as well as dirt, dust and other elements that can degrade cable integrity. Features that cater to demanding integrators include a reinforced box with an easy pull, snag-free design, and tissue-wrapped conductors for quick stripping. The extra sturdy box has a large payout hole, so cable runs are fast and smooth while the patented REELEX technology pulls coils from the inside out to prevent twists, knots, and tangles that can slow job progress. This sturdy audio speaker cable also includes two-foot increment printed markers so you can determine how much cable has been used and how much is left in the box, making long cable runs easier than ever.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.