SHUBB Original Guitar SteelSHB-SP1
Original Shubb guitar steels are designed by musicians with the special demands of today’s playing styles in mind. They offer unique design features not found on any other bars, including cutaway ends for improved control, and a semi-bullet tip which facilitates movement across the strings.
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Resists nicks and scratches far better than a plated bar
- No plating to wear off
- An incredible value at its price
Three models to choose from:
- MODEL SP1 - The original Shubb-Pearse Steel designed by John Pearse is favored by many 8-string lap steel and Hawaiian guitarists for its extra length (3 3⁄8") and cutaway bullet tip. 5.2 oz.
- MODEL SP2 - It’s design suggested by Peter Grant, the extra mass (for tone) and double cutaway (for control) make this a versatile bar for various styles of resophonic and lap steel guitar. 5.8 oz.
- MODEL SP3 - Designed by Sally Van Meter for playing bluegrass, or any of today’s demanding slide guitar styles. It’s built for speed, precision, and control. 5.0 oz.
We Also Recommend
Professional Tape Head Cleaning Fluid
American Recorder 6" Cotton Swabs with Wooden Handle - Bag of 100
Eco-Friendly Carbon Dioxide Mini Gas Duster (canned air) - with 3 each 16 gram CO2 cartridges