VGA/XGA Distribution Amplifier - 1x4
Save $ 61.95
Original price $ 269.95
Current price $ 208.00
The EZ-VM14 is a high-resolution computer video distribution amplifier with two outputs. The input has an associated front-panel BIT ID switch to assure compatibility with various computers. The two outputs are driven by video line amplifiers that provide flat, wideband response. The EZ‑VM14 is used in houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, meeting rooms, class rooms, conference rooms, stores and in commercial A/V systems. MADE IN USA.
- Input and Four Outputs on HD15 Female Connectors
- Wide RGB Bandwidth > 360 MHz Loaded
- High Resolution Compatibility VGA through QXGA
- Reliable Full-Size Front-Panel Switch for ID Bit Selection
- NORM ID BIT Connects LOCAL MONITOR and INPUT ID
- DC RGB Coupling, Output Polarity & Offset Follow Input
- HD15 Input Cable Included - 36", 91.44 cm long
- Wide Bandwidth Linearity and Low Distortion Outperform Common Wideband Monitor Distribution Amplifiers
- Ideal Weight and Size for Portable Computer Case
Input: VGA - QXGA RGBHV or RGB with combined sync
Outputs (4): LOCAL MONITOR (1, ID bit pass-thru to INPUT), MONITOR (1)
Video bandwidth: > 360 MHz
Video impedance: 75 Ω (Input and output)
Sync (HV) input: 500 Ω TTL 0.7 V to 5 V p-p
Sync (HV) output: 5V TTL
Sync (HV) Propogation delay: < 4 nS typ.
Sync (HV) Rise time: < 4 nS typ.
Sync (combined): Output follows input
Bit Control: Switch-selectable (Pin 4, over-rides
LOCAL MONITOR jack ID bit pass-thru
24 Vdc power supply current: 50 mA (idle), 60 mA (max.)
Case dimensions: 5.75' (14.6 cm)W x 3' (7.6 cm)D
Mounting size: 1/3 rack width
Package Type: Cardboard Box
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 7 x 2.25 in.
Shipping Weight: 1.26 lbs.
WEEE weight: 0.87 lbs.
Tariff code: 8518.40.2000