All Purpose Round Base Microphone Stand
The Atlas Sound MS-10C is an all-purpose chrome finished stand featuring durable tubing, the famous Atlas Sound® wearproof clutch, and a 10" dia. die cast circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edgeconcentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces.
The 5/8" and 7/8" dia. tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35" to 63". Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5/8" - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning.
- Available in Choice of Chrome or Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy Finish
- Economical, Industry Standard Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Edge-Concentrated, One-Piece Circular Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
|Tube Finish||Chrome or Ebony|
|Base Size||10 Dia|
|Height Span||35 - 63|
|Shipping Weight||11.25 lbs (5.10 kgs)|
We Also Recommend
Adjustable Height Desktop Mic Stand 8-13 inch
Studio Boom Mic Stands With Air Suspension System 49 inch to 73 inch - Ebony
Studio Boom Mic Stands with Air Suspension System 43 inch to 68 inch - Ebony