Studio Boom Mic Stands with Air Suspension System 43 inch to 68 inch - EbonyATL-SB11WE
Economical studio boom is especially suited for small studio/broadcast applications and for stage miking of drums and percussion instruments.
Unit features a 60" long, two-piece horizontal boom assembly constructed of steel tubing. Boom includes a Performer Series swivel clamp and an adjustable 2-lb. counterweight for effortless boom arm orientation. Tubing also incorporates a 90° angled end for optimum microphone positioning and terminates in the standard 5/8" - 27 thread to accept all microphones, holders, and adapters.
Vertical tube assembly is 1 1/8" and 7/8" dia. cold rolled steel with an adjustable height span of 43" to 68". Tubing features the wearproof Atlas Sound® grip-action clutch for positive locking control. Triangular die-cast base with edge-concentrated weight distribution offers extra stability and is equipped with three, hard rubber swivel casters for effortless and silent mobility. Entire assembly is finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy..
- Adjustable 6 or 2-lb. Counterweight Provides Precision, Balance, and Stability
- Caster-Equipped Model Offers Silent and Effortless Mobility
- Made To High Quality Standards
- Professional Boom Stand for Stage and Studio Use
- Rugged Construction and Heavy-Duty Components Assure Long Service Life
- Variable, Piston-Type Air Suspension System Ensures Microphone Protection
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Adjustment
|Tube Style||Two- Section|
|Boom Counter Weight||Adjustable, 2 lbs|
|Stand Height||43 - 68|
|Shipping Weight||26.00 lbs (11.79 kgs)|
We Also Recommend
All Purpose Round Base Microphone Stand
Adjustable Height Desktop Mic Stand 8-13 inch