Low Profile Round Base Microphone StandATL-MS12C
The Atlas Sound MS-12 is an all-purpose chrome finished stand featuring durable tubing, the famous Atlas Sound® wearproof clutch, and a 10" dia. die cast low profile circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces.
The 5/8" and 7/8" dia. tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35" to 63". Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5/8" - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning.
- Circular Cast Iron Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Contemporary Styling Available in Chrome or Ebony Finish
- Economical, General Purpose Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
|Tube Finish||Chrome or Ebony|
|Base Size||10 Dia|
|Height Span||34" - 62"|
|Shipping Weight||10.25 lbs (4.65 kgs)|
We Also Recommend
All Purpose Round Base Microphone Stand
Adjustable Height Desktop Mic Stand 8-13 inch